Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Hello Friends,
It seems like forever since I have blogged.  Tonight is the anniversary of our wedding 13 years ago.  I married my soul mate on the Millennium at midnight.  It is hard to believe that 13 years have gone by already.

After tending to my sick husband (the flu hit him hard) I have been busy making new fun and exciting centers.

The first one is the adorable (click Tens and Ones Bundling Snowman Fun).  This matching center helps children see that whenever they have 10 ones, it is time to bundle and make a new ten.  This is definitely a fun way to practice this Common Core Standard.  A quick check for mastery of the standard is included.



My second set is a game called (click Greater Than, Less Than, Equals Fun). This cute little game helps students make number sentences using >, < =.   The winner is the one with the most cards but be careful of the little birdie cards that can change the game.  A recording sheet allows you to check for mastery.


And now what you have been waiting for A FREEBIE--

In (click Tens & Ones Find My Mittens Fun), this perky little puppy need to find his matching mittens.  This is a must have for your math centers.  A recording sheet is included for you to check your students' mastery of this standard.

So stop by my shop and checkout these goodies.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment