Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'm Back!

I'm Back! It has been a crazy summer.  All my plans went out the window and I had to spend the summer up in Wisconsin helping my Dad.  My husband and I just returned home this week.  My brother called me in June and needed my help with Dad.  Little did I know how greedy and horrible two of my siblings could be.  My brother and I had the legal fight to protect my Dad (who is suffering from dementia) and his assets.  It was one of the hardest life experiences that I had ever gone through.  So many lies were told about my brother and I and the police needed to be called on 8 different occasions. With God's help, we now have temporary guardianship of Dad and his assets are protected.  We go back in early September to have the court finalize the guardianship.  (We appreciate any prayers:)

Any way I am back on "School" track.  I am working on new products to help our students have fun while learning.  Keep following me for updates.

Click Here
Don't forget to check out Teachers Pay Teachers for the Super Going Back to School Sale starting August 4-5.  You can get up to 28% off many items including all the items in my store.


A friend of mine emailed me this Penguin article, so I will leave you with this...



Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica?
Where do they go?

Wonder no more! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely
ordered and complex life.  The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate
for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring
throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social
circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks,
until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
"Freeze a jolly good fellow." 


You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you? 
It's so easy to fool OLD people. 
I am sorry, an urge came over me that made me do it!!!

Oh quit whining I fell for it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment