Sunday, March 3, 2013

Greatest Pencil Sharpener Ever!

Do you every feel the frustration that a simple #2 pencil can bring?  I mean hearing "my pencil is broke" "the pencil sharpener isn't working" and the famous "I can't find my pencil".  Well my friends I have found relief this week.  My daughter, who is also a teacher, shared this wonderful invention with me and my hubby rushed on line to get it for me. (Love you!)  Here it is...... the

X-Acto Teacher Pro Electric Pencil Sharpener, Blue/Black

The absolute best pencil sharpener around.  I am on my 29th year of teaching and have been through quite a few sharpeners, but this my friends, it the answer to my prayers.  It is quiet!  It has a little blue light that comes on when the pencil is sharpened!  And best of all-- it stops sharpening when the pencil is sharp!  I am no longer saying "Take your pencil out of the sharpener". An additional perk is that it can even sharpen those cheap foreign pencils without breaking the tips.  I see to have an abundance of those pencils this year.  It doesn't solve the "I can't find my pencil" but it does solve one big frustration of mine.  Now if I can just get them to stop chewing off the tops of the pencils.  This was $40.00 well spent.  I think I should become a spokes person for this wonderful invention.  Till next time....  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog on a linky and am now following! I have taught for 28 years, but recently had to retire because of health issues. I see you have been teaching for 29 years! Glad I found your blog!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete