Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!


I'm just exploring the "Linky Parties" and I think I am going to like it.  This really cute Linky comes from the FABULOUS LaToya Reed at Flying into First Grade.    The topic is sharing 3 things about yourself using your initials. This is sweet and easy!  
My initials are HBF so....
H-hot dogs- I just love it when there is a Nathan's hot dog cart outside of the Lowes or Home Depot.  There is something very special about Nathan's hot dogs and having one when you least expect it.
B-beautiful- No, I'm not that vain.  I have two adorable beautiful Shih-Tzus who are my little girls.  They bring me so much happiness when I come home tired from school.
F-frogs- My whole room has a frog theme. My collection started small and then grew, and grew and grew!!

Well that's it. Simple and Easy.  Link up and tell us about yourself too!

Don't forget to visit the last 2 on the list and leave a comment!  Or be like me and visit quite a few. Be sure to include the graphic and link it back to Flying into First Grade.  Making new friends is fun!!

4 comments:

  1. My last initial is C so I chose my chihuahuas! They're my little guys. :)

    Found you through the link!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those sweet babies the best? So glad that you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. I love hotdogs too, especially when you're at a baseball game! Your dogs are so cute!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes that is another great place to grab a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete