Monday, October 14, 2013

I Spy Spooky Addition Fun- Sums 10-20


Do your students need extra practice solving addition problems with sums 10-20?  Then you need to add this Center package to your collection of October Math Centers. 

My students just love, actually are addicted to the I Spy books. So needing more practice with higher addends, I created this I Spy Spooky Addition Fun. 
Four different spooky scenes are included in this this set.  Each scene contains 14 addition sentences to find with a magnifying glass, record and solve. These centers are kid-tested and teacher approved. So check out this set at my Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook Store.

This set addresses the Common Core Math Standard- MACC.1.OA.1.1 - Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.

Have a Spooktacular week!

No comments:

Post a Comment